Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

I have been contemplating creating a blog for quite some time and finally did! I have always said my first love was writing. I have been writing stories since I could write! Even though my grammar may not always be correct, writing has always been an escape for me.

I have a personal blog where I used to write about my day-to-day activities, but I have always wanted to start a blog with content that has substance and worth while. Now, I'm not saying all of my posts are going to be deep and philosophical, but I want to talk about more than just "I went to a lounge with my girlfriends last night and we had a few drinks..." etc. I want to make YOU (if I ever get any followers :-) ) think too!

More to come...soon...hopefully! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment