Monday, August 24, 2009

Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-alcohol


We've all been there. You wake up the next day and think, "What the f*** happened last night?" That was me Saturday night...err, early Sunday morning when I woke up from a ridiculous stomach ache from drinking TOO much (gotta love open bars for the measly $25) and hardly eating anything before the debauchery began.

Now, I despise when people use alcohol as their excuse for cheating on their significant other, acting like a complete moron, etc., but sometimes you really do need to blame it on the alcohol. I think it's safe to say that you shouldn't blame your mistakes completely on your boozing habits, but I do think it definitely influences your decisions.

For example, I probably would not have gotten extremely excited over the 2 pairs of biker sunglasses I won in a raffle on Saturday (I don't own a motorcycle nor have ever been on one). I then proceed to pose against a wall modeling the new sunglasses thinking I looked sexy...until I saw the picture when I was sober and just looked like I was holding onto the wall to help me stand up. Or taking another picture and posing with my head near my friend's boob. We won't continue on with the other crazy stuff me and my boozing buddies did on Saturday, but I think you get the point.

And the worst is, you don't remember any of it until someone posts a picture on Facebook, MySpace, or some other lovely social media site. So not only do you get to see what type of fool you made out of yourself, but everyone else does too! Wonderful!

Needless to say, I am detoxing for the next 2 weeks. I drank more this past week than I have in the past 6 months and my liver isn't too happy with me.

2 comments:

  1. You said, "Or taking another picture and posing with my head near my friend's boob. " I love that position!

    ReplyDelete